Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

A fun challenge @ Crafty Milka

Hello Friends,

Today, I am sharing a card I made for Milka's - I LOVE MATH CHALLENGE #1. She is a co-DT on Jane's Doodles team. She is an amazing and very talented lady. By profession, she is a Traffic Engineer who loves maths and also teaches the same in school. Crafting is her one of the hobby. I was totally blown away when she said she learnt Sanskrit and can write in Devnagri Script....:O. She loves Indian culture an her wish is to visit us one day! Amen! Well, Milka, I would love to meet you.

So, back to challenge - The Idea behind it is to combine her two passions CRAFT & MATH. She is planning to hold the challenge  twice a year. This is the first one and it will run trough MAY 7th. You can find more about it on her blog Crafty Milka - HERE.


Here is the sneak peek of my card.


 Please visit her blog HERE for full revel and to link up your project. We both will be choosing top 4 from all the entries and out of that one lucky winner will win a Jane's Doodles stamp set of his/her choice. So hurry up! head over to her blog !

Thank you so much Milka, for this opportunity. I really enjoyed making this card as I found this challenge very interesting. Hugs.





3 comments:

  1. :o) Thank you for beautiful words. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the theme and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up joining the challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!